Modular stainless steel forniture allows to easily manage the furnishings with: compositions with exposed back, cupboard walls, benches with integrated appliances.
The modular system has three different construction types, which can be mixed together:
- single elements with worktop
- modular compositions, also developed vertically
- Hygiene H1:
- for built-in modules, back removable from the inside, body of furniture with radius 3 mm
- Hygiene H2:
- for built-in modules, back removable from the inside, body of furniture with radius 10 mm
It is possible to design complex furnishings using only standard modules, limiting custom manufacturing to the worktops.
The fronts can be painted in the RAL color range.
This system is suitable for creating specific furniture lines, upon request.
The project is managed in parametric form. This means that, in addition to the modules offered in the price list, it is possible to quickly develop new solutions, with the guarantee of always obtaining a product of the same quality as the standard one.
Why choose AGMA?
- 100% Made in Italy
- Fast and reliable production times thanks to the industrial organization of AGMA, an ISO 9001 and 14001certified company
- Many variants available for specific needs
- Identification and traceability of all the products supplied