- Stainless steel means that a protective layer naturally forms on the surface. It hinders the oxidation process, and therefore corrosion.
This is why, if treated correctly, stainless steel is a material that does not rust.
- After ceramic, it is the material where the proliferation of bacterial load is most hindered.
This is why it is suitable for contact with food, and why it is mandatory since many years in the kitchens of restaurants and food laboratories;
- It does not release formaldehyde or other harmful elements;
- In many allergic forms, it is one of the few materials endured;
- Cleaning is visible: if there is dirt, on stainless steel you see it!
- Steel is not subjected to special treatments, such as painting. That's why it's infinitely reusable!
- The use of steel helps to slow down the exploitation of planet's resourses.
- Stainless steel products require little mainteinance and are "eternal".
- Thanks to the evolution of recent years, construction technologies allowed us to develop increasingly sophisticated stainless steel products. Now the stainless steel cabinets, with their essential lines, become design. Modern furniture can no longer do without it!